Searching...

10 most important women under 30 years in the world of technology



1. Women are (relatively) few and far in the technology sector. 10 most important women under 30 years in the world of technology. They represent less than 10 percent of trade capital, and industry will be twice as much as men, according to a recent study by the Kauffman basement, says Business Insider.

But women who prefer to enter the technology company in one way or another have a very powerful job, he said.

Take a look at the 20 women who are not even 30 years, but they are modifying the world of technology.
Conception: Business Insider
Libby Leffler


1. Libby Leffler
Company: Partner Facebook
Age: 28
About it: Libby Leffler was the principal activity of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg for three years before a good-looking administrator of strategic partner network. contemporarily, she is the head of a division associations in Facebook with a focus on the causes, groups, non-profit and public figures, according to Business Insider.




2. Amanda Peyton
Cofounder, Grand St.
Age: Under 30 years (29/30)
About: Before co-founding Grand St., a site by invitation only conservative flash-sales best gadgets, Amanda Peyton co-founded based on the location of the site and the application MessageParty in 2010. But the service, which allows users to leave messages on a specific place, is now in the blacklist.
Before entering the business world, Peyton has done an internship at New Atlantic Ventures where he studied potential investments in mobile, new media and e-commerce.
What is said of him: "We believe that rocks and Amanda should be part of this list."


Alexa Von Tobel

3. Alexa Von Tobel
LearnVest CEO
Age: 29
About: Alexa von Tobel acted a confident move in her early 20s. She dropped out of Harvard Business School to start her own company.
Since founding LearnVest, the company has raised over $25 million in funding and has helped millions of people get savvier about their finances.
What people are saying about her: "Alexa has taken the financial world by storm. She had the courage to drop out of Harvard to pursue her idea and has turned it into a multimillion dollar company in 3 years. She's built an impressive team around her and has managed to get attention and respect in an industry that's nearly impenetrable by those outside the old boys' club."



4. Ruzwana Bashir
Cofounder, Peek
Age: 29
About: Ruzwana Bashir is an ascending star in the business of home. Your expenditures Peek at home attracted two senior technical staff: Jack Dorsey on Twitter and Square, and Google Chairman Eric Schmidt.
Bashir began his career at Goldman Sachs, and then exited to Blackstone. He had his first contact with the world starting when he accompanied Gilt Groupe, working under Kevin Ryan. Later, he went to Artsy where he was a member of the making team.


Callie Schweitzer


5. Callie Schweitzer
Director of Marketing and Communications, Vox Media
Age: 24
About: Callie Schweitzer leads the industry and business reputation of the brand and spectator growth of SB Nation, The Verge, and Polygon. Before joining Vox Media, Schweitzer worked as deputy editor of Talking Points Memo. While in Talking Points Memo, Schweitzer played a key role in the company's efforts to increase traffic through separation agreements with Google and Yahoo. Last month, Time magazine named her Twitter feed one of the best in the world last month.
What people are saying about it: "I do not think I exaggerate when I say things Callie is likely to run the media when it is thirty (or whatever the" average global similarity that moment.) It is literally the future of media. "

Brooke Moreland

6. Brooke Moreland
Cofounder and CEO, Fashism
I lean 10 pages, when I put it down and told my sister about 25 years: "Oh, my God, you must read this book. It is so perfect and so important! After giving a brief summary, I clarified that she had no interest in learning. According to her, the women in grown-up countries have obtained parity with men, which focused on the rights of men who have to worry about now. So yes, I think the performance has stalled. Can we make lacked reading support?


Nisha Chittal


7. Nisha Chittal
Social Media Strategist, Travel Channel
I think the women's performance has stagnated. I fully agree that lean alone is not the solution - it requires structural changes in our workplaces that make workplaces more adaptable and family. However, we also need more women to continue to look and who aspire to management positions. The amalgamation of these two revelations - more women for the purpose of the main changes and verbally - will certainly help us to achieve women's equality in the workplace.




8. Susan McPherson
Vice President, Fenton
Frankly, I do not think a book or an attained boss (even Sandberg) can really develop a behavior up and down. Yes, you can be the compulsion (which is really important), but to bow to really take off, we need men of all ages, income and raceways caress and promote systemic change.




9. Amanda Steinberg
CEO Dailyworth.com
I was grown from a single mother who encouraged me Never depend on a man for financial protection. So in my 20 years, I have followed the moneymaking career in computer assessing. For 30 years, earning $ 200 000 per year, but had built a so costly that I had not saved money life. DailyWorth started my website because I was raised to live the message of Sheryl, and I realized that women cannot be truly strong and individual until we take for granted how to save and manage money.
I consumed the weekend learning fine, two-faced on the couch singing and shouting the book. As Sheryl, I am a mother of two young children, and I saw my agenda as CEO of a media company assisted by venture capital. For most of my career as a young mother and ambitious entrepreneur, I was not able to identify the models. Even Sheryl Sandberg.


Sloane Davidson


10. Sloane Davidson
icepresidente marketing and communications, Lippe Taylor
I accomplished from the university in 2001, which makes me Generation Y. I feel a huge gap between women of my age and young people 5-10 years. I did not grow automatically with the technology, but it was one of the first and I took my desire for new and next in a career in digital selling and social networks. The challenges we face, I am in a young industry and mentors and sponsors are hard to find. I agree with Sheryl rely on advice on setting career goals (18 months and lifetime) as well as how to work with their peers and those in leadership activities.